We deliver new perspectives.
Transformus is a voluntary group of ambitious professionals who have experience leading business transformation. We work with boards and senior executives to provide independent advice and ideas to navigate effectively through a rapidly changing customer landscape. For free.
We love transformational strategy and want to work with organisations who want to make a positive change and are ready to transform. We deliver open, challenging and independent feedback on your biggest organisational challenges for you to consider. We come from a diverse background of personal and professional experiences and are ready to share this with you. We leverage some of Australia’s most progressive transformational thinkers to bring you an outside view with no agenda to sell you ongoing services.
We see Transformus as a win-win partnership for our partner organisations and our members.
What’s in it for our partner organisations?
- Diverse range of experience across professional and personal backgrounds
- Ability to be completely open and challenging as there is no need to protect status or play politics
- Independent input with no agenda to sell you ongoing services
What’s in it for Transformus members?
- Development of personal network and connections with senior leaders
- Exposure to further knowledge with exposure to a broad range of transformational scenarios
- Development of leadership skills and board experience
The idea of Transformus originated from a conversation between Carolyn and Nathan at a retail transformation conference. Discussing the concept of “shadow boards” internationally, Carolyn and Nathan saw a huge opportunity in Australia given their contact with a number of businesses looking to transform and a network of ambitious peers who want to share their experience to gain further experience.
Transformus is currently running as a Minimal Viable Product. We are looking for expressions of interest from both organisations and members who want to be part of this win-win relationship. We would love your feedback!